Fox Service Partner Plan
Fox Service Partner Plan
Having regular maintenance done on your plumbing, electrical, heating, and air cooling systems is essential to keeping them safe and efficient. It is recommended that HVAC maintenance take place every 6 months, and plumbing and electrical inspections and tune-ups should be performed once a year.
The best way to keep up with your plumbing, heating, AC, and electrical maintenance is with Fox Service Partner Plan. Our team will help you prevent more severe issues to save you time, money, and stress. But it gets even better! Our Partner Plan includes exclusive members-only discounts, priority service, no after hour fees, and so much more.
Join the Family, Experience the Difference!
What the Plan Provides
Air Conditioner Inspection and Outdoor Coil Cleaning
We will make sure it is cleaned to perfection.
Furnace 22-Point Inspection
From top to bottom, we will make sure that your furnace is safe and that your family is protected from potential poisonous gas leaks.
While any one of our technicians is in your home, feel free to ask them about your home’s systems. We believe in education and are always happy to explain things. If we don’t have the answer on hand, we will definitely know someone who does.
Whole House Plumbing Inspection
Our plumbers go behind the scenes with a 103-point inspection to catch plumbing problems before they begin.
Whole House Electrical Inspection
From your breaker panel to your light switches, our electricians will ensure your system is safe and that you know of any concerns before they become a hazard.
Benefits of Being a Fox Service Partner
Trust is important
Nervous about a stranger in your home?
You will receive a picture and biography of the technician coming out to your home before every service call. We also GUARANTEE a Fox employee (no sub-contractors). If you find a technician you trust, request to have her or him back out every time.
Take comfort in knowing that…
- Service partners NEVER pay a call out fee!
- Members receive a 15% discount on repairs and 5% discount on system installations. Every member also receives Fox coupons each year of membership to offset large investments
- Each member receives drain clearing services at a discounted rate.
I want to plan ahead
Want peace of mind and to avoid breakdowns?
- Extended 2 year parts and labour warranty on every repair for members.
- Every member receives semi-annual HVAC maintenance and annual plumbing and electrical inspections.
I need reminders
Busy with the kids, pets, or at work?
- Our friendly staff will contact you to remind you about upcoming maintenance visits.
- We can even send you reminders when it is time to change your filter.
I’m VIP only
Need evening or weekend maintenance visits?
- Service Partners can schedule maintenance visits on evenings and weekends.
- Exclusive access to member-only events during the year.
- Members have direct access to scheduling via our MEMBERS ONLY phone line and you will always move to the front of the line when you need service.
- Each member will have monthly access to our product of the month special!
- Our “We Love Fox” referral program is only available to members and allows you to earn cold hard cash when your friends and family sign up to be a member.
- Each member will receive up to $1500 in member-only coupons for tons of great plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical upgrades.
A company that gives back
Service with a larger purpose.
A portion of every service call is donated to a charity of your choice. We will make the world a better place together!
More Advantages of Membership
- $0 call out fee
- 24/7 live answering
- 15% discount on repairs
- 5% discount on HVAC systems, IAQ, sewer installation, on demand
- 2 year parts and labor warranty on repairs performed by us
- Member-only phone line
- 2 HVAC, 1 plumbing, and 1 electrical inspection annually
- $75 drain clearing service (any drain)*
- Main line sewer camera inspection
- $25 “We Love Fox” referral bonus
- Monthly member-only specials
- Fox member coupons ($1500 total value)
- Discounted tankless water heater service & accessory maintenance (UV lights, humidifiers, EAC)*
Guarantees for Fox Service Partners
Owner’s Voice Guarantee
If for any reason you feel there is an issue with a repair, installation, or employee, you will have direct access to the owner to discuss the issue. We will not hide behind layers of management or made-up excuses to ignore your issues or concerns. You are dealing with a family owned company, and you will be treated like family.
We Value Your Time Guarantee
Our call center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and when you call, you will always speak with a live person. Our experienced customer service representatives will schedule an appointment that is convenient for you. Before our technician arrives, we will call you so you don’t have to waste your time waiting, and we will send you an email with the technician’s picture and biography so you know in advance who will be showing up at your door.
We Value Your Home Guarantee
Our technicians use floor-protecting shoe covers and drop cloths to protect your home. We will make sure they leave your home’s interior in the same condition it was before they arrived. If we don’t get it to your satisfaction, then we will clean your home.
We agree to accept responsibility for making sure that you are not only a satisfied customer, but also feel confident enough to tell a friend about our company. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with our service or our people, and would not consider telling a friend about us, we will do whatever it takes to make it right and correct the problem.
One Year “Test Drive” Guarantee
If you have us install a home comfort system, such as a furnace, air conditioner, or on-demand water heater and you are unhappy with the installation – if we cannot fix the issues, we will remove the system and refund 100% of your original investment at any time during the first year. Period!
5-Star Service Guarantee
Our technicians are the best in skill, attitude and workmanship. We provide extensive training to keep them up to date with new market developments. That means you get the most knowledgeable technicians in the industry. They will care for your home and complete the job in a timely manner with precision. They will clean up when they are finished, and will take personal responsibility for your satisfaction. If, when they have finished in your home, they have not performed in accordance with these high standards, we will do everything in our power to correct the situation and make it right.