Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update from Fox & Sons
Dear Valued Customer,
Amidst global concern about COVID-19, we will continue to be here for our customers.
At Fox and Sons, we understand that time is of the essence when it comes to your electrical, cooling, plumbing, or heating needs! We want to ensure you that our teams are prepared and ready to help you anytime and that taking proper and necessary precautions to keep both you and our teams safe and healthy is our utmost priority.
Here’s how we’re doing that:
Happy & Healthy teams:
- We conduct a health screen for all employees at the start of the day and ask those who are not feeling well to stay home.
Clean and Equipped Service Vehicles:
- All service vehicles are equipped with disinfectant, gloves, masks, and a tarp.
- Tools, parts, and equipment will be disinfected and placed on a tarp before entering the job site.
- All service vehicles are regularly cleaned and disinfected
Keeping you safe:
- Proper PPE (masks and gloves) will be put on before entering any job site and gloves will be discarded at the end of each visit.
- Our teams are required to either wash their hands with soap or use hand sanitizer before every job.
- We will bring and use our own pens when signing documents.
How you can help keep our employees safe:
- Please avoid shaking our hands with our team members. Wave to say hello and goodbye instead!
- Please keep a minimum of 2-meter (6 ft) distance from our employees. Our employees will do the same.
For more information, click here to see our comprehensive COVID-19 Safe Work Plan!