Call Center Representative – CSR Job Details Near Vernon, British Columbia
Book service appointments and do whatever is necessary to promote customer satisfaction.
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
- Deliver call scripts with an authentic cadence; be clear, compelling, and personable.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues, and promoting the brand.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Participate in training to boost booked calls and practice outbound calling.
- Adhere to the company s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information.
Competencies for Success
- Develop a proven track record in customer service.
- IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- A personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- A competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and a great attitude on life.