You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in the Vernon and Kamloops area. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line electricians who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Join the on-call rotation.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount.
- Our top performers are among the highest-paid technicians in the Vernon and Kamloops area. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- The company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company truck.
- Benefits – we offer comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and Prescription Coverage.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
- State of the art tools, parts, and supplies.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Fox and Sons.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Fox and Sons Plumbing, Heating, and Electrical by visiting www.foxandsons.ca. When you’re ready, please complete the application and submit your resumè to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer