HVAC – Service Technician Job Details Near Vernon, British Columbia
The Refrigeration technician is responsible for diagnosing and repairing heating and cooling systems. The primary goal of this position is to guide customers into making informed buying decisions that they can be confident about. This is a full-time, permanent position stationed at our Vernon, BC location.
- Communicate with all necessary parties, including: Dispatch, the Parts Department, the Installation Team, and your manager.
- Maintain your delivery truck by keeping inventory up to date.
- Properly complete all paperwork associated with each job you complete.
- Maintain a clean, professional appearance that presents well to customers.
- Maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in ongoing training opportunities to continue developing as a professional.
- Obtain the proper certifications (we can assist you with this).
Desired Skills & Experience:
- All skills needed to successfully carry out the job duties listed above.
- Drive and enthusiasm for working in a fun and challenging environment.
- Competitive wage + performance bonuses
- Company-provided delivery truck
- Access to the latest in technology, including iPhone, iPad, & integrated software