HVAC – Sheet Metal Installer Job Details Near Vernon, British Columbia
The HVAC / Sheet Metal Installer is responsible for installing heating and cooling systems. The primary goal of this position is to install the required equipment in a timely fashion.
This is a full-time, permanent position stationed at our Vernon, BC / Kamloops, BC / Salmon Arm, BC location.
- Communicate with all necessary parties, including: Dispatch, the Parts Department, the Installation Team, and your manager.
- Maintain your service van by keeping inventory up to date.
- Properly complete all paperwork associated with each job you complete.
- Maintain a clean, professional appearance that presents well to customers.
- Maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in ongoing training opportunities to continue developing as a professional.
- Obtain the proper certifications (we can assist you with this).
Desired Skills & Experience:
- All skills needed to successfully carry out the job duties listed above.
- Sheet Metal Experience in residential Furnace Installs.
- Drive and enthusiasm for working in a fun and challenging environment.
- Competitive wage + performance bonuses
- Company-provided Service Truck
- Access to the latest in technology, including iPhone, iPad, & integrated software