Plumbing Technician – Service Manager– Vernon
Job Details Near Vernon, British Columbia
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Vernon and surrounding areas. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
The Big Task
You will build and lead an ideal service department with the best in the business working with you.
Key Sub Tasks
- Work with the in-house trainer to improve your field technicians.
- Work with the dispatch department to make sure the right technician goes to the right job.
- Bring more energy than you take, because you will set the tone every day for the entire department.
- Inspire technicians to hit their goals.
- Train, develop and hold your team accountable to exceptional performance standards.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You should have prior experience as a technician and we would prefer someone with some management experience.
- Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional growth in our team members.
- Ability to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction.
- Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals and objectives.
- Be detail oriented and a highly organised multi-tasker with good presentation skills and the ability to convey confident and decisive messages in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
- Be proficient using a computer and Microsoft Office Excel.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in Vernon and Area. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Full Benefits — health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
- State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Fox & Sons.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Fox & Sons by visiting www.foxandsons.ca. When you’re ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.