We’re looking for an exceptional warehouse employee to help us achieve our daily goals.
As a warehouse employee, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure that appropriate minimum and maximum stock levels are maintained.
- Coordinate deliveries to and from job sites.
- Verify counts and prices on shipments.
- Maintain computerised purchase order system.
- Assist in product and material research for technicians.
- Communicate clearly, multi-task, and manage conflicting priorities.
- Help to promote a healthy and honest work environment.
- Shape company culture by living out agreed-upon values, specifically ethics and integrity.
- Highly organised with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Be both personable and passionate.
- Have outstanding time management skills.
- Be extremely organised.
- Have a good driving record. (Abstract mandatory)
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Quick, sound decision-making abilities.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- Passionate about Fox and Sons and loves the brand.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and great attitude on life.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount.
What We Offer
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Fox & Sons
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Fox & Sons by visiting www.foxandsons.ca. When you’re ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.